Friday, April 13, 2012

Everything is better Hot Pink

I'm feeling the Hot Pink wave today!!!...

Here are my current loves from this color....because EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN HOT PINK!!

I love this dress for the summer.. its super cute and super hot!!
The low cut back shows off your back no nicely...that's if you want to display that back you worked out SO hard all winter long to tone up! It hits at the mid thigh so its not like its skimpy or Jersey Shore status!I wish there was a front view of it, but I have a hunch it could be squared neckline or a slight V. It could be chiffon or Jersey knit.Either way it draps well on her body.Pair this with a pair of sandals or some nude pumps.

 Everyone needs a pair of loubis in there closet, and what better then a pair of hot pink ones!! Personally I think this is Fuchsia, but for my blog topics sake, lets say hot pink!   There 6" high stacked platform heel... There from a past collection, but if you find them, they NEED to be in your shoe collection! There is another current pair I'm obsessing about.. I will show you...

 Hot pink lips are a must. I've wore this a few times in public! The color similar to this is by MAC called Impassioned            (Amplified)$14.50. Super fun for this season! To buy http://www.maccosmetics.com
Now these... hold smokes..these are to DIE for. This new pump from Louboutin is called "Asteroid 160MM "!! The color combo with the zebra and the gold spikes are FANTASTIC. A Must for this Summer!!I got to see and hold them at Neiman Marcus...omg...Drool. They are quite a statement and a lil bit Dangerous... noting wrong with a lil dangerous ! These bad boys run about $1,595 and are pretty much sold out online. But I believe Neimans still has some.
 However if you want something a little bit more Funkier, my FAVORITE Designer, and personally, I know she was the first one to put spikes on heels is RUTHIE DAVIS. These Spiky pumps with Swarovski crystals on the heel are $1,798 and sold on her site http://ruthiedavis.gostorego.com/shoes/jewel.html

But if you want something affordable and heck, hand made, check out these hot pink spiky shoes. There on ETSY, by VILEBROCHOLLFUR  http://etsy.me/pZ5a43
    
Ok enough about shoes... 
***********************


This color breakup is really nicely done here(in both images)!!! Just a splash of pink in the daywear outfit ( below)and at work outfit (above). You can't go wrong with a pink sweater or a pink pencil skirt. 


A little rule of thumb that I abide by is, whatever color is "IN", have one key piece, don't go over kill! People will stop you on the street and call you a true Fashionista! 

Well have a happy Day!! 
Do something Dangerous, I dare you!!
( just don't blame me when the police arrest you! )

<3
xoxox
Bettie"B"Dangerous
aka
Nikki B
    

No comments:

Post a Comment