Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SURF EXPO 2012! WE WILL BE THERE!

Hey friends~~


www.Surfexpo.com


My Bettie B Dangerous Crew and I will be exhibiting at Surf Expo , Sept 6-8th in Orlando, Florida. This event is for TRADE only....sorry. So if you're a store that sells swimwear, hit me up and we can set up an appointment for you to come view the collection!!!  I'm soooooooooo excited for this event! This will be my first ever REAL trade show; hanging with the BIG WIGS!!  You name it, every swimwear line & surf company will BE at this show~~~  I will keep you posted about the event and sneak peeks of my booth theme!!!

OH YEAH, we will be at BOOTH #2307
Here is my email if you want to make an appointment!
Thanks!
NikkiB
SALES@FEELINGDANGEROUS.COM
Sweet.Sexy.Dangerous
Bettie"B"Dangerous Swimwear


p.s I will be taking photos at the show and posting them via Instagram, Twitter and Pinterst !!!

Don't Forget to ADD US  on
Pinterst *** http://pinterest.com/nikkibdangerous/
Twitter: BBDSWIMWEAR
Instagram: DangerousBettie

No comments:

Post a Comment